Meeting Room Technology
We believe that intuitive, easy to use technology in your meeting rooms = more effective, more productive and more successful meetings.
Meetings and meeting rooms are important…
- 37% of employee time is spent in meetings
- Managers attend more than 60 meetings a month
- Meetings can cost companies up to £16k per person, per year
So how can you make the most of your meetings?
The ultimate aim has got to be for anyone to walk into the meeting room and start straight away, no matter what content they are presenting or what device they may be using. No time wasted setting up equipment and getting the technology to work. No messing around with cables, USB sticks and screen resolutions just to be able to show your content. No need to call on your IT team just to make a video conference call for you.
- In room PCs with access to corporate networks and files
- Simple wireless presentation tools
- Appropriately sized screens or projectors
- Simple to use controls
- Audio devices
- Video Conferencing
Take a look at our Guide to Meeting Room Technology, to find out more about the technologies you should be using in your meeting rooms.