UK office staff are being held back by outdated technology
We recently came across some very telling research results, backing up our belief that the appropriate use of technology within your business makes for a more productive, more effective and happier workforce.
- 85 per cent of the UK’s office workers believe they would be able to perform their duties more efficiently if their workplace was better equipped
- Over a quarter of office workers wish they had better IT systems at work
- 16 per cent admitted that the technology they use at home is far superior to that provided by their employer
- Over 40 per cent said that the management of teams and internal communications could be greatly enhanced
- Over a quarter of respondents said that client relationships and sales could also benefit
We believe that the use of Audio Visual equipment in your meeting rooms; display screens, audio systems, Video Conferencing, presentation technology, room booking solutions, intuitive automation & control systems will enable you to collaborate and communicate more effectively whilst reducing your costs and increasing your productivity. The technology you use as a business plays a very important role in keeping ahead of the game in an ever increasingly competitive world. Better, faster communications connecting a dispersed workforce together to make decisions in real time can make the difference between success or failure.
Read the full article here.