Just a starting point to get you thinking about how you could use Video Conferencing within your organisation.
1) Connect with experts
2) Work together
3) Training & recruitment
4) Keep in touch with suppliers & customers
5) Board & Team meetings
1) Connect with experts – Design, engineering, manufacturing, marketing… there are any number of experts required at project meetings. Video Conferencing enables you to access the expertise you require, when you need it and also allows you to make best use of your experts’ precious time.
2) Work together – Video Conferencing is a great collaboration tool, enabling team members in remote locations to work together effectively.
3) Training & recruitment – With Video Conferencing you can reach multiple employees with training in real time. Making the best use of your training resources and ensuring all staff have up to date knowledge. Recruitment interviews can take up a huge amount of time and expenses. Reduce this by using Video Conferencing to short list candidates.
4) Keep in touch with suppliers & customers – We all know that regular contact with suppliers and customers makes good business sense. Video Conferencing won’t ever replace those all important face to face meetings but it enables you to meet more often in between.
5) Board & Team Meetings – Getting all of your remote teams together can be difficult and expensive. Video Conferencing means you can have regular, low cost Board and Team meetings.