Monitoring, Reporting & Management for your Video Conferencing Fleet
Virtual Miles is a FREE service available to everyone with AuDeo Video Conferencing support contracts.
Get started, request a login and we will set you up with your username and password today.
Virtual Miles gives you an enhanced level of support providing you with real time status information, alerts, regular backups, centralised directories and monthly usage statistics. All of this helps you to get more out of your Video Conferencing systems and also enables AuDeo’s support team to better assist and diagnose any problems during a video conferencing support call.
- Remote monitoring
- Regular backups
- Enhanced support
- Monthly usage statistics
- Central directory for supported systems
- News, ideas, tips, tricks & industry developments
Virtual Miles gives you the ability to:
- Enhance your existing video conferencing support contracts
- Measure & justify the use of your Video Conferencing systems
- Increase your Video Conferencing usage
- Monitor all of your systems in one central place
- Increase your equipment up time
- Anticipate & prevent down time
Virtual Miles – Video Conferencing support just got miles better!
We have just added “mileage saved” to the monthly usage statistics. Where we know the location of your codec, we will tell you how many miles you have saved by using your Video Conferencing system.
Plus, we are now able to report on usage of mobile and desktop Video Conferencing. Virtual Miles is free of charge to everyone using StarLeaf Cloud Video Conferencing and StarLeaf Breeze.